Supreme Powder Coated Gladhands
- Tough powder coating improves wear & corrosion resistance
- Vividly colored to provide improved identification of service & emergency lines
- Stainless steel clamp and hardware eliminate corrosion of these critical mating surfaces
- Fine mesh, stainless steel filter
- Polyurethane seals resist oil, chemicals, provide improved sealing & service life
- Meet or exceeds SAE J318 standard
The chemicals used in today’s road salts are extremely corrosive. These magnesium chloride and calcium chloride mixtures help prevent ice build-up on the roads but they accelerate corrosion in parts used on traditional gladhands. We encourage you to try corrosion-resistant gladhands described here and to inspect the components in your air brake and electrical system regularly for evidence of corrosion-related wear…Stay Safe!