Right Weigh’s E-Z Weigh™ Exterior Digital Load Scale provides accurate and reliable on-ground weight measurement of anÊaxle group with a single height control valve air suspension system.
- Operating range is -40ºF to 140ºF (-40C to +60C).
- Displays axle group weight using advanced pressure sensor technology
- Mounted in a black, polypropylene enclosure that is designed to withstand outdoor weather conditions
- Mounting bracket and hardware includedÊ
- Accurate with both empty and loaded weight calibration points
- Overweight protection feature to alert driver
- Displays weight in your choice of Lbs or Kg
- Option of setting a 5 digit PIN lock-out code
- Automatic power-down after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Large LCD display screen which can easily be read from up to 30 feet away, either at night or in bright daylight
- Simple installation and calibration processes: 201-SK-6L installation, calibration and operation manual
CorrespondingÊInstallation Kit: 201-SK-6LÊ(Covers the installation from the back of the load scale to an axle group’s air suspension system)
As with all Right Weigh Products, these scales are backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you are an owner-operator or the VP of Purchasing for a national fleet, the benefits of investing in a Right Weigh Load Scale are undeniable.
Benefits of an onboard load scale system:
- Maximize load capacity.
- Significantly reduce dependence on commercial scales, saving time and effort, scale fees, and fuel.
- Eliminate costly out-of-route miles wasted trying to find commercial scales.
- Avoid waiting in line to re-work loads.
- Prevent expensive overweight citations.
- Improve driver effectiveness and efficiency.
- Increase safety.
- Clearly maintain legal weight distribution among each axle group.
- Increase driver retention and recruitment.
- Strong return on investment (ROI) Ð substantially improve your bottom line.
Added benefits of a Right Weigh load scale system:
- Most Affordable Ð a fraction of the cost of other onboard scale systems.
- More reliable and durable than more expensive systems.
- Calibrated accuracy to within 200 Kg or better.
- Reliable calibration (Stays calibrated).
- Easy to Install and operate.
- Available as an OEM option.
- 3 year warranty.
- Quick ROI.
You can also add part number: 201-SK-6L which contains the additional parts needed in an easy install kit.